- Responsible for local business expansion
- Identify, develop and manage Company’s business opportunities
- Developing, executing, coordinating and maintaining relevant policies in terms of pricing,
documentation and workflow etc
- Recruit, interview, train, and evaluate team members.
- Performing all duties with integrity and in compliance with all company policies.
- Establish and Maintain Relationship with Potential and Existing Clients
- Maintain Knowledge of all products and services of the company
- Recommend improvements to processes for improved company efficiency
- Finding new business and sales opportunities (Locally and Overseas)
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth etc
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- Work closely with the senior management to brainstorm and execute new strategies
- To assist in all aspect of corporate secretarial related, proper maintenance of statutory records, due submission of statutory returns and compliance of statutory requirements in Malaysia and Singapore
- Assist in preparation of resolutions, minutes of meetings and other secretarial documents
- Assist in coordinating and attending the meetings such as Board Meetings, General Meetings, Committees Meetings and other meetings includes preparation of board papers and minutes writing
- Advise on and ensure clients’ compliance with relevant statutory requirements in Malaysia and Singapore
- Good knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering and KYC requirements
- To manage clientele portfolio and plan, delegate and lead the assignments including client servicing.
- To lead a team of secretaries in carrying out duties, to coach and mentor secretaries for their career development.
- Supervise and guide the junior staff
- Work diligently to ensure reporting deadlines are met.
- Any other ad-hoc responsibilities as required
- CGI (ICSA) qualification or CGQP (ICSA) finalist or relevant qualification
- Relevant working experience in secretarial or relevant sectors in Malaysia / Singapore
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to communicate effectively, multi-tasking and work towards meeting deadlines
- Good working attitude and self-discipline
- Good knowledge of AMLA/AML
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure and handle challenging workloads
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledgeable in Companies Act , and requirements in Malaysia/ Singapore
- Pleasant disposition with positive outlook in life.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently & possess high integrity
How to apply
- What is the current salary?
- What was the previous salary of each employment ?
- Reason for leaving current and each previous employment
- What is your expected salary ?
Please email to Support@LccAdvisory.com