- To manage audit clientele portfolio and plan, delegate and lead the assignments including client servicing.
- To lead a team of auditors in carrying out duties, to coach and mentor auditors for their career development.
- To review audit reports, identify issues, presentations on audit findings and recommendations as well as conducting appropriate follow up actions and meeting tight deadlines.
- To provide financial assurance services and mange special projects such as corporate exercise and financial due diligence.
- Ensure audit is carried out in accordance with approved auditing standards and applicable financial reporting standards.
- Responsible to audit various industries and draft the audit reports.
- Conduct field audit on a portfolio of clients assigned.
- Supervise and guide the junior audit team to carry out audit assurance assignments.
- Work diligently to ensure reporting deadlines are met.
- To liaise with clients on all aspects of audit assignments accordingly to different clientele portfolios and industry.
- Audit experience with exposure as accountant in Malaysia / Singapore
- A member of a recognized professional accounting body
- Diploma / Degree in Accounting or Finance and/or professional qualification in accounting
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the capacity to manage projects
- Ability to work under pressure and handle challenging workloads
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledgeable in Accounting Standards, Companies Act , and requirements
- Pleasant disposition with positive outlook in life.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently & possess high integrity
How to apply:
Please provide the following:
- Expected salary
- Present salary
- Previous salaries
- Reasons for leaving each employment
Email to Support@LccAdvisory.com