- Responsible for the Company’s Compliance functions, including Governance and Training (such as compliance policy, compliance assessment, training and certification) and Ongoing Due Diligence (such as surveillance monitoring, transaction monitoring, suspicious transaction report review/submission and customer onboarding review).
- Responsible for the Company’s Risk Management functions.
- Assist to establish, implement and continuously improve frameworks, policies, procedures, processes and controls, etc. to ensure compliance by the Company with all laws, regulations and guidelines, including anti-money laundering (AML) and counter financing of terrorism (CFT) rules and regulations.
- Conduct watchlist screening, customer due diligence, enhanced due diligence, periodic reviews, transaction activity checks and other reviews/investigations in accordance with AML/CFT requirements. Analyse false positive matches and make recommendations to enhance the AML/CFT monitoring.
- Work closely with the Company’s business, legal and audit functions to monitor and test the adequacy of the Company’s compliance and risk management efforts. Recommend preventive and corrective measures, and escalate any issues where non-compliance is not addressed.
- Assist to review and provide advice and recommendations on new products/services and processes.
- Prepare and co-ordinate timely submission of all reports, ensure proper documentation of reviews.
- Keep abreast on compliance and risk management issues and relevant industry trends
- Any other duties as and when assigned from time to time.
- Experience in an AML/CFT, compliance, risk management in Malaysia/ Singapore
- At least Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, preferably in law, management, banking, finance or accounting. Professional accreditation or certification in AML/CFT will be an added advantage
- An understanding of the regulatory requirements and interpretation of rules & guidance issued by Bank Negara Malaysia and the relevant authorities
- Aptitude for accuracy and attention to details; Strong investigative, reasoning, analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiar with Microsoft office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
How to Apply
Please provide the following:
- Expected salary
- Current salary
- Salary of each employment
- Reason for leaving each employment
Please email to Support@LccAdvisory.com