- Maintain full sets account, SST Submission and GST submission for Malaysia / Singapore companies
- Assist in bookkeeping for both on field and in house.
- Provide advisory and information update to our clients.
- To manage clientele portfolio and plan, delegate and lead the assignments including client servicing.
- To lead a team of accounting staff in carrying out duties, to coach and mentor staff for their career development
- Supervise and guide the junior accounting team to carry out accounting assignments.
- Work diligently to ensure reporting deadlines are met.
- To liaise with clients on all aspects of accounting assignments accordingly to different clientele portfolios and industry.
- Knowledge in Sales And Services Tax (SST) and GST in Malaysia/Singapore
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Bahasa
- Friendly and good in communication with PR skill person will be added advantage.
- Computer literate, especially in Microsoft Office and accounting software (Million, ABSS , Xero ).
- Good interpersonal skills, results driven and a team player.
- Self-motivated, initiative and able to work under pressure and independently with minimal supervision, good communication skills will be added advantage.
- Candidate must possess at least an Diploma in Account and Finance Degree in Accounting and Finance / ACCA or equivalent.
- Experience in Singapore/Singapore clients with similar capacity will be added advantage
- Audit experience with exposure in Malaysia / Singapore will be added advantage
How to apply
Please provide the following :
- Expected salary
- Current salary
- Past Salary of each employment
- Reasons for leaving each employment
Please email to Support@LccAdvisory.com